Brake Service Equipment
Vehicle Test Station
General Workshop Equipment
Do you have any enquiries?
Contact Us Today!
Machining rotors on the car is the
only method to precisely compensate
for lateral runout in the hub
and bearing, a major factor in eliminating
customer comebacks from
pedal pulsation and noise.
• The E 326a is also perfect for correction
of rusty deposits on the
discs after a lengthy storage.
• The rigid construction of the lathe
and its components ensures long
lasting use and superior surface
• Brake discs are machined on both
sides in one operation.
• The universal adapter for 3, 4, 5, 6
need for many different and costly
adapters. Large trucks may require
a special flange.
• Simple mounting and operation of
the lathe saves time and increase
where the removal of the disc from
the hub is not easy.
• Intermittent feed for a nondirectional
finish eliminats noise
• For dismounted brake discs as well
as for flywheels, the E 326a can
also be used as a bench lathe.
• The optional portable stand makes
mounting easy and provides a solid
The development and manufacture of vertical turning and grinding machines is a HUNGER speciality. We have been active in this field for more than 40 years. More than 4000 satisfied users of HUNGER vertical turning machines have endorsed this principle.
• Advantages of the vertical design: all workpieces can be clamped and centered accurately on the horizontal worktable without any problem. The weight of the workpiece is distributed uniformly. As workholding devices can be used three-
• The U 305 is designed for universal application, as well as for easy and convenient operation. It is precise in its operation and has a nearly unlimi-
• The speed of rotation of the work-
• For rapid and precise adjustment of the drum turning diameter an LCD digital read-
• For the loading and unloading of the U 305 suits the free standing jib crane which can be delivered with an electric or a manual hoist.
The E 328 is our answer to the rapid proliferation of brake discs on commercial vehicles.